Are you interested in studying at the Dar Al Uloom University?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Dar Al Uloom University in Saudi Arabia
- Total Students 6129
- Total Programs 20
- Established year2008
- Institution TypeUniversity
Dar Al Uloom University in Saudi Arabia Destination
Contact Information For Dar Al Uloom University in Saudi Arabia
- Phone 96614949000
- Email [email protected]
- Address Al Falah, Riyadh 13314, Saudi Arabia
About Dar Al Uloom University in Saudi Arabia
Established in 2008, Dar Al Uloom University (DAU) is a private university located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
Dar Al Uloom University was established in 2008 with five colleges as one of the first private universities in the Kingdom, with facilities that meet all requirements of a modern university, including well equipped study halls, laboratories, sports halls, and other facilities, in two identical campuses, one for male students and the other for female students.
Currently, DAU has six colleges that offer distinguished academic programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels (see table below). All programs are aligned with the requirements of the Kingdom Vision 2030, the labor market, and the National Transformation Program.
Colleges at DAU and their academic programs are as follows:
- College of Medicine: The college offers a Bachelor degree of Medicine and is distinguished by having a university hospital (Riyadh Hospital) that provides a wide range of medical services, which include all general specialties and sub-specialties, with a capacity of 200 beds and 50 beds for critical care. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that meet local and international standards, catering to the needs of patients and supporting the educational process.
- College of Dentistry: The college offers a bachelor degree of Dentistry including six Saudi fellowships (Orthodontics, Dental Repair, Root Canal Treatment, Prosthodontics, Family Dentistry, and Advanced Dentistry), all accredited by the Commission for Health Specialties. Moreover, the College of Dentistry at DAU is accredited by the Commission as a training center for the Dental Assistants Diploma.
- College of Pharmacy and Applied Medical Sciences: Two undergraduate programs are currently offered: Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy.
- College of Architecture and Digital Design: The college has three undergraduate programs: the Architecture Program, the Interior Design Program, and the Graphic Design Program. The College also offers three graduate programs: Master of Architecture, Master of Interior Design, and Master of Graphic Design.
- College of Business Administration: At the undergraduate level, the college offers four bachelor’s programs: Marketing, Finance and Banking, Human Resources Management, and Accounting. At the postgraduate level, three programs are offered: Master of Business Administration, Master of Management Information Systems, and Master of Project Management.
- College of Law: DAU’s College of Law is the first private law college in the Kingdom. At the undergraduate level, the college offers a Bachelor of Law. At the postgraduate level two programs are offered: Master of Public Law and Master of Private Law.
Until the end of the academic year 2022-2023, the number of DAU graduates reached 6,129 male and female students, of whom 4,283 graduated with a bachelor’s degree and 1,846 with a master’s degree. Among the most notable achievements is DAU’s success in achieving full institutional accreditation and academic accreditation of most of our programs by the Education and Training Evaluation Commission (ETEC-NCAAA).
International accreditation is also a priority for DAU. Indeed, the Bachelor of Law program is accredited by the French Supreme Council for the Evaluation of Research and Higher Education and the Bachelor of Architecture program has the American equivalent accreditation NAAB.
Academic collaborations and partnerships with reputable international universities are also a priority for the university. The Bachelor of Nursing program is a joint program with the British University of Liverpool John Moores, and the Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy program is in partnership with Georgia State University in the USA.
Regarding local collaborations and partnerships, DAU signed 9 cooperation agreements with medical city hospitals to train students at DAU’s Medical Colleges. Another key agreement was reached with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. This agreement offers DAU Dental College a dental assistant qualification program for bachelor’s degree holders. Also, King Saud University has signed agreements to adopt its Study Plans for four programs at DAU. These programs are Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Law, Master of Public Law, and Master of Private Law. There are 8 other cooperation agreements signed with universities and colleges to exchange performance indicators and benchmarking.
Apply Requirements for Dar Al Uloom University in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must between the ages of 17 and 25 for bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Arabic Studies, or any other equivalent qualification. For a master’s degree their age should not exceed 30 and for a PhD they should not be older than 35.
- Consent to study in the Kingdom must be given by the government of the applicant from those countries that stipulate the same for Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have previously attained a scholarship to study in any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- All certificates and identification papers must be attested by the authorities specified by the educational institute.
- The applicant should not have been previously expelled from any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass a medical exam stipulated by Saudi law and the Ministry of Education.
How to apply for Dar Al Uloom University in Saudi Arabia
A Service that provides a unified portal for submitting and processing scholarship applications offered by the ministry of education and its institutions to study in Saudi Saudi public university education institutions, with the aim of making the application process for scholarships for advanced students easier and more flexible.
- If you do not have an account in Study In Saudi portal, click on the New User icon Choose the type of ID required and complete the information
- Complete the required registration information
- Choose how to send the verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to the email
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email, After entering the verification code, you will receive an email to activate the user and set the password. Click on the set password link
- After logging in, click on My Services icon, then My profile to fill out the profile
- The information that was entered appears at the stage of creating the account, and the user must complete the other personal data, then click on Save and Continue
- The user fills in the contact information and then clicks Save
Note: You must enter your personal data correctly. If you do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, please write “None.
- After logging in, click on the Apply for Study Now icon to submit the application
- After clicking on the new application icon, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the scholarship application, select the scholarship type, then click on Save and Continue
Note: The internal scholarship is for international students residing in Saudi Arabia, and the external scholarship is for international students residing outside of Saudi Arabia.
- In the second step, you must enter the basic data for the application, then click Save and Continue
- In the third step, you must enter the qualification details, then click on Save and Continue
- In the fourth step, you must enter languages details, then click Save and Continue
- In the fifth step, you must enter universities details, then click Save and Continue
- In the sixth step, you must upload the required attachments, then click on Save and Continue
- In the final step, you must review all the application information and then click Submit
It will appear as a successfully submitted message after the request is sent.
In the My Requests tab, you will find your requests with the status.
The requests that were returned to you or were not completed will also appear in the My Pending Tasks tab, and you can delete them