Are you interested in studying at the Prince Sultan University?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia
- Total Students 5712
- Total Programs 22
- Established year1998
- Institution TypeUniversity
Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia Destination
Contact Information For Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia
- Phone 966114948000
- Email [email protected]
- Address Rafha Street, Riyadh
About Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia
Established in 1998, Prince Sultan University (PSU) is a private university located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
"PSU is the first Private University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia"
The PSU community is driven by a shared purpose: to make a better world through education, research, and innovation. We are fun and quirky, inventive and artistic, obsessed with numbers, and welcoming to talented people.
Prince Sultan College was founded in 1998 and enrolled students the following year. The Ministry of Higher Education PSC was promoted to Prince Sultan University (PSU) in 2002.
It was inaugurated by HRH Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud who was the Deputy Premier, Minister of Defense, and Inspector General. PSU is a non-profit institution established in Riyadh by the Al-Riyadh Philanthropic Society, which is the legal umbrella of PSU. It was launched under the auspices of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz when he was at the time the governor of Riyadh region and the chairman of the Board of Directors in dedication to the late Crown Prince Sultan. PSU is licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Prince Sultan University aspires to become the leading non-profit, private university in the Middle East region, providing a quality education equal to other reputable universities in the world.
Prince Sultan University aims to provide the Middle East with quality education to the highest international standards. In its efforts towards successful and responsible life-long learning, PSU integrates modern technology, pedagogy, and human values to advance scientific research, productivity, and leadership toward a more meaningful societal role.
PSU is committed to effectively managing institutional resources to optimize its multiple roles as a catalyst for new learning opportunities, national and international partnerships, continuous studies, professional growth, community service, and diversity in educational horizons for the good of humanity and sustainability.
Academic and personal integrity.
Effective management operations.
Lifelong learning among students, faculty, staff and the at large community Respect for individuals in the community.
High quality service and efficiency.
Positive interpersonal relationship among members of the community.
Academic environment that nurtures excellence in learning, teaching and research.
Professional development and personal growth among members of the community.
Apply Requirements for Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must between the ages of 17 and 25 for bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Arabic Studies, or any other equivalent qualification. For a master’s degree their age should not exceed 30 and for a PhD they should not be older than 35.
- Consent to study in the Kingdom must be given by the government of the applicant from those countries that stipulate the same for Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have previously attained a scholarship to study in any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- All certificates and identification papers must be attested by the authorities specified by the educational institute.
- The applicant should not have been previously expelled from any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass a medical exam stipulated by Saudi law and the Ministry of Education.
How to apply for Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia
A Service that provides a unified portal for submitting and processing scholarship applications offered by the ministry of education and its institutions to study in Saudi Saudi public university education institutions, with the aim of making the application process for scholarships for advanced students easier and more flexible.
- If you do not have an account in Study In Saudi portal, click on the New User icon Choose the type of ID required and complete the information
- Complete the required registration information
- Choose how to send the verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to the email
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email, After entering the verification code, you will receive an email to activate the user and set the password. Click on the set password link
- After logging in, click on My Services icon, then My profile to fill out the profile
- The information that was entered appears at the stage of creating the account, and the user must complete the other personal data, then click on Save and Continue
- The user fills in the contact information and then clicks Save
Note: You must enter your personal data correctly. If you do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, please write “None.
- After logging in, click on the Apply for Study Now icon to submit the application
- After clicking on the new application icon, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the scholarship application, select the scholarship type, then click on Save and Continue
Note: The internal scholarship is for international students residing in Saudi Arabia, and the external scholarship is for international students residing outside of Saudi Arabia.
- In the second step, you must enter the basic data for the application, then click Save and Continue
- In the third step, you must enter the qualification details, then click on Save and Continue
- In the fourth step, you must enter languages details, then click Save and Continue
- In the fifth step, you must enter universities details, then click Save and Continue
- In the sixth step, you must upload the required attachments, then click on Save and Continue
- In the final step, you must review all the application information and then click Submit
It will appear as a successfully submitted message after the request is sent.
In the My Requests tab, you will find your requests with the status.
The requests that were returned to you or were not completed will also appear in the My Pending Tasks tab, and you can delete them
Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia Programs
SCIENCE IN AVIATION MANAGEMENTBachelor
Civil and Environmental EngineeringBachelor
Communications & Networks EngineeringBachelor
Construction Engineering ManagementBachelor
Production and Manufacturing Engineering ManagementBachelor