Are you interested in studying at the Sulaiman Alrajhi University?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Sulaiman Alrajhi University in Saudi Arabia
- Total Programs 7
- Established year2009
- Institution TypeUniversity
Sulaiman Alrajhi University in Saudi Arabia Destination
Contact Information For Sulaiman Alrajhi University in Saudi Arabia
- Phone +966 16 316 9000
- Email [email protected]
- Address Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Al Bukairiyah 51941, PO Box 777
About Sulaiman Alrajhi University in Saudi Arabia
Established in 2009, Sulaiman Alrajhi University is a private university located in Abha, Saudi Arabia.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
The beginning of the idea is to establish a non-profit university in the region; Sulaiman Al Rajhi University City project is considered one of the non-profit qualitative development projects located in Al-Bukairiyah on the Riyadh-Medina highway on an area of approximately 1,200,000 square meters. It includes the College of Medicine for Male and Female, College of Applied Sciences for Male and Female, College of Nursing and the College of Business Administration. The project includes a service teaching hospital located on a total building area of more than 90,000 square meters, with a capacity of 300 beds.
The project also includes a university library, a research center, and a conference hall that can accommodate 1000 people. All infrastructure works have been completed for the entire project area; The project also includes housing for male students and another for female students, and housing for faculty members and hospital employees, with the implementation of the Smart Cities system. The University has an academic partnership with the University of Maastricht, Netherlands for the Medicine Program; One of the fruits of this partnership is the sharing of Sulaiman Al Rajhi University and Maastricht University of its program in the Faculty of Medicine in terms of curriculum and exams.
SRU began in the year 1430/1431 AH corresponding to 2009/2010 AD. In April 2015, the first batch of students (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery) graduated. In September 2015, study began at the College of Applied Sciences (Medical Laboratories Program). In September 2016, the female section was opened. In the same year (2016), the study also began at Sulaiman Al Rajhi School of Business and in 2018 it started the EMBA program.
A leading institution in education, research, and services at national and regional levels.
To contribute to the development of societies by building qualified leaders, excellent education, and high-quality services supported by scientific research.
Apply Requirements for Sulaiman Alrajhi University in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must between the ages of 17 and 25 for bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Arabic Studies, or any other equivalent qualification. For a master’s degree their age should not exceed 30 and for a PhD they should not be older than 35.
- Consent to study in the Kingdom must be given by the government of the applicant from those countries that stipulate the same for Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have previously attained a scholarship to study in any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- All certificates and identification papers must be attested by the authorities specified by the educational institute.
- The applicant should not have been previously expelled from any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass a medical exam stipulated by Saudi law and the Ministry of Education.
How to apply for Sulaiman Alrajhi University in Saudi Arabia
A Service that provides a unified portal for submitting and processing scholarship applications offered by the ministry of education and its institutions to study in Saudi Saudi public university education institutions, with the aim of making the application process for scholarships for advanced students easier and more flexible.
- If you do not have an account in Study In Saudi portal, click on the New User icon Choose the type of ID required and complete the information
- Complete the required registration information
- Choose how to send the verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to the email
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email, After entering the verification code, you will receive an email to activate the user and set the password. Click on the set password link
- After logging in, click on My Services icon, then My profile to fill out the profile
- The information that was entered appears at the stage of creating the account, and the user must complete the other personal data, then click on Save and Continue
- The user fills in the contact information and then clicks Save
Note: You must enter your personal data correctly. If you do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, please write “None.
- After logging in, click on the Apply for Study Now icon to submit the application
- After clicking on the new application icon, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the scholarship application, select the scholarship type, then click on Save and Continue
Note: The internal scholarship is for international students residing in Saudi Arabia, and the external scholarship is for international students residing outside of Saudi Arabia.
- In the second step, you must enter the basic data for the application, then click Save and Continue
- In the third step, you must enter the qualification details, then click on Save and Continue
- In the fourth step, you must enter languages details, then click Save and Continue
- In the fifth step, you must enter universities details, then click Save and Continue
- In the sixth step, you must upload the required attachments, then click on Save and Continue
- In the final step, you must review all the application information and then click Submit
It will appear as a successfully submitted message after the request is sent.
In the My Requests tab, you will find your requests with the status.
The requests that were returned to you or were not completed will also appear in the My Pending Tasks tab, and you can delete them