Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Are you interested in studying at the Alfaisal University?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia
- Total Students 2500
- Total Programs 33
- University Rank301
- Established year2002
- Institution TypeUniversity
Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia Destination
Contact Information For Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia
- Phone +966 11 215 7777
- Email [email protected]
- Address Alfaisal University P.O. Box 50927, Riyadh, 11533, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia
Established in 2002, Alfaisal University is a private university located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It has a global ranking of 734 for the year 2024 according to QS World University Rankings’ website.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
On behalf of all the staff in the Graduate School and in the Office of Research & Innovation we would like to welcome you to our websites.
The Graduate School and the Office of Research & Innovation offer services and assistance at distinct, yet complementary levels: graduate studies, innovative research ventures, and entrepreneurial activities. In addition, an Alfaisal Centre for Research & Consultancy Studies acts as an umbrella organization for channeling research, educational training, and contract projects as well as consulting studies between external organizations, both public and private, and Alfaisal faculty members.
The Graduate School provides support to colleges in developing new graduate programs and passing them through the internal & external approval processes. Oversight is also performed on current programs & graduate students to ensure that Ministry of Education (MOE) & National Accreditation (NCAAA) guidelines are met and followed. A Graduate Student Handbook has been prepared for students, faculty, and staff to help define their responsibilities and to explain the policies and procedures that govern graduate study at Alfaisal University. A Graduate Catalog describes programs, curricula and study plans what is expected to complete a program of study successfully. It is essential for planning one’s academic experiences and can be most useful when supplemented with faculty advising and guidance.
As the administrative arm of the Research & Graduate Council (RGC), the Graduate School monitors the progress of students enrolled in different graduate degree programs, from the time they are admitted to Alfaisal University until they complete their degrees. This is done in coordination with the College Graduate Studies Committees and the College Vice Deans.
Likewise, the Office of Research & Innovation gives assistance to faculty in the search for external funding and in the management of awarded grants and contracts. Entrepreneurial activities are encouraged through generation of intellectual property (IP), new product development, collaboration with industry, and training of graduate students. Eminence in research is crucial to achieving the University's goals of becoming a leading educational institution and a model in the region. It is also a critical component to the University's mission of conducting world class research that benefits the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the region, and the world. Collaboration between Alfaisal and individuals, companies, and other universities in the local environment is fundamental to conducting research which can be applied to benefit and develop society.
To envision a supportive environment for all that fosters transformative discoveries and innovation, generates new knowledge, and encourages creative activities that benefit the university, the country, and the globe.
To provide excellent and versatile world-class education, research and innovation that contribute to serving the society and achieving sustainable development through the use of the University's resources and strategic partnerships.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Innovation and Impact.
Openness and Transparency.
Apply Requirements for Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must between the ages of 17 and 25 for bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Arabic Studies, or any other equivalent qualification. For a master’s degree their age should not exceed 30 and for a PhD they should not be older than 35.
- Consent to study in the Kingdom must be given by the government of the applicant from those countries that stipulate the same for Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have previously attained a scholarship to study in any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- All certificates and identification papers must be attested by the authorities specified by the educational institute.
- The applicant should not have been previously expelled from any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass a medical exam stipulated by Saudi law and the Ministry of Education.
Apply Now for Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia
A Service that provides a unified portal for submitting and processing scholarship applications offered by the ministry of education and its institutions to study in Saudi Saudi public university education institutions, with the aim of making the application process for scholarships for advanced students easier and more flexible.
- If you do not have an account in Study In Saudi portal, click on the New User icon Choose the type of ID required and complete the information
- Complete the required registration information
- Choose how to send the verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to the email
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email, After entering the verification code, you will receive an email to activate the user and set the password. Click on the set password link
- After logging in, click on My Services icon, then My profile to fill out the profile
- The information that was entered appears at the stage of creating the account, and the user must complete the other personal data, then click on Save and Continue
- The user fills in the contact information and then clicks Save
Note: You must enter your personal data correctly. If you do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, please write “None.
- After logging in, click on the Apply for Study Now icon to submit the application
- After clicking on the new application icon, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the scholarship application, select the scholarship type, then click on Save and Continue
Note: The internal scholarship is for international students residing in Saudi Arabia, and the external scholarship is for international students residing outside of Saudi Arabia.
- In the second step, you must enter the basic data for the application, then click Save and Continue
- In the third step, you must enter the qualification details, then click on Save and Continue
- In the fourth step, you must enter languages details, then click Save and Continue
- In the fifth step, you must enter universities details, then click Save and Continue
- In the sixth step, you must upload the required attachments, then click on Save and Continue
- In the final step, you must review all the application information and then click Submit
It will appear as a successfully submitted message after the request is sent.
In the My Requests tab, you will find your requests with the status.
The requests that were returned to you or were not completed will also appear in the My Pending Tasks tab, and you can delete them
Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia Ranking
QS World University Rankings 2024: Top global universities
The 20th edition of the QS World University Rankings features 1,500 institutions across 104 locations and is the
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2024 include 1,904 universities across 108 countries and regions. The table is based on our ne
Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia Programs
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Concentration in FinanceBachelor
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Concentration in AccountingBachelor
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Concentration in Human Resources ManagementBachelor
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Concentration in MarketingBachelor
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Concentration in Operations and Project ManagementBachelor
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)Bachelor
Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy)Bachelor
Architectural Engineering (Bachelor)Bachelor
Electrical Engineering (Bachelor)Bachelor
Industrial Engineering (Bachelor)Bachelor
Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor)Bachelor
Software Engineering (Bachelor)Bachelor
Bachelor of Science in Life SciencesBachelor
The L.L.B ProgramBachelor