Saudi Arabia, Al Khobar
Are you interested in studying at the Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia
- Total Students 5813
- Total Programs 20
- University Rank590
- Established year2006
- Institution TypeUniversity
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia Destination
Contact Information For Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia
- Phone +966 13 849 8880
- Email [email protected]
- Address P.O. Box 1664 Al Khobar 31952 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia
Established in 2006, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd (PMU) is a private university located in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. It has a global ranking of 590 for the year 2024 according to QS World University Rankings’ website.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
As a fast growing institution of higher learning, Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University (PMU) has created history since it was launched. This university, with its highly innovative student-centered approach to impart education, offers chance to students to explore genuine paths to learn and innovate when being groomed for their future roles as hardcore professionals.
PMU concentrates on the needs, interests and abilities of students for sustainable nourishing. The feedback as well as inputs of students are valued by PMU Faculty members who evaluate the knowledge level of each and every student thoroughly. Such steps are to train them by genuine learning system.
This university welcomed latest technology since its inception. It implemented them in the teaching methodology and curriculum development. Some technological advancements are all-time internet connectivity which makes e-library access easier, online courseware (Blackboard), Dyned – labs, online registration.
Today PMU is equipped with advanced technologies such as smart boards, TV Streaming and Video Conferencing etc. which are beneficial for students to get registered in specific courses and avail regular advice or guidance from the respective instructors online by sitting in the privacy of homes.
Students avail state of the art facilities at PMU. Such facilities are solely meant to guide them to groom and stand up while accepting the global challenges that they would have to counter as professionals. They would have better employment avenues after graduating from PMU which offers exclusive facilities.
As English has become the only medium of communication internationally PMU offers this language as a primary medium of instruction. Several clubs and extracurricular activities inside the PMU campus are best tools to hone the competency of its students. Well planned facilities to groom students in communication, teamwork, critical thinking / problem solving, technology, professional and leadership skills are the core skills which PMU prioritizes for overall growth of students.
PMU is instrumental to guide students’ community to choose better career path for brighter future. Theoretical curriculums and their practical evaluation through orientation and practical training prepare them to feel at home while hired. The self-confidence developed by training and advanced knowledge prepares students to sell themselves with well-crafted and impressive resumes of theirs.
Various innovative learning outcome assessments are used to assess the skill development tools which track performance and overall progress of students during their stay in the university.
The e-portfolio of graduating students at PMU is accessible online hence future employers can make best use of them for hiring. Such steps offer both earning of degree and at the same juncture attaining work experience at par.
PMU offers many personal services including financial aid to the deserving students besides health and counseling services. These initiatives are to offer best possible comfort in an atmosphere for personal and professional growth. PMU equally expects to impart excellence in education in the students enrolled while providing such services to them.
Apply Requirements for Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must between the ages of 17 and 25 for bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Arabic Studies, or any other equivalent qualification. For a master’s degree their age should not exceed 30 and for a PhD they should not be older than 35.
- Consent to study in the Kingdom must be given by the government of the applicant from those countries that stipulate the same for Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have previously attained a scholarship to study in any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- All certificates and identification papers must be attested by the authorities specified by the educational institute.
- The applicant should not have been previously expelled from any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass a medical exam stipulated by Saudi law and the Ministry of Education.
Apply Now for Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia
A Service that provides a unified portal for submitting and processing scholarship applications offered by the ministry of education and its institutions to study in Saudi Saudi public university education institutions, with the aim of making the application process for scholarships for advanced students easier and more flexible.
- If you do not have an account in Study In Saudi portal, click on the New User icon Choose the type of ID required and complete the information
- Complete the required registration information
- Choose how to send the verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to the email
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email, After entering the verification code, you will receive an email to activate the user and set the password. Click on the set password link
- After logging in, click on My Services icon, then My profile to fill out the profile
- The information that was entered appears at the stage of creating the account, and the user must complete the other personal data, then click on Save and Continue
- The user fills in the contact information and then clicks Save
Note: You must enter your personal data correctly. If you do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, please write “None.
- After logging in, click on the Apply for Study Now icon to submit the application
- After clicking on the new application icon, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the scholarship application, select the scholarship type, then click on Save and Continue
Note: The internal scholarship is for international students residing in Saudi Arabia, and the external scholarship is for international students residing outside of Saudi Arabia.
- In the second step, you must enter the basic data for the application, then click Save and Continue
- In the third step, you must enter the qualification details, then click on Save and Continue
- In the fourth step, you must enter languages details, then click Save and Continue
- In the fifth step, you must enter universities details, then click Save and Continue
- In the sixth step, you must upload the required attachments, then click on Save and Continue
- In the final step, you must review all the application information and then click Submit
It will appear as a successfully submitted message after the request is sent.
In the My Requests tab, you will find your requests with the status.
The requests that were returned to you or were not completed will also appear in the My Pending Tasks tab, and you can delete them
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia Ranking
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd in Saudi Arabia Programs
B.S. in ArchitectureBachelor
B.S. in Graphic DesignBachelor
B.S. in Interior DesignBachelor
B.S. in Electrical EngineeringBachelor
B.S. in Mechanical EngineeringBachelor
B.S. in Civil EngineeringBachelor
B.S. in Information TechnologyBachelor
B.S. in Computer ScienceBachelor
B.S. in Computer EngineeringBachelor
B.S. in Software EngineeringBachelor
B.S. in AccountingBachelor
B.S. in Business AdministrationBachelor
B.S. in FinanceBachelor
B.S. in Management Information SystemsBachelor
B.S. in Human Resource ManagementBachelor