Are you interested in studying at the Almaarefa University?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia
- Total Programs 13
- Established year2009
- Institution TypeUniversity
Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia Destination
Contact Information For Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia
- Phone 920011909
- Email [email protected]
- Address King Khalid Br Rd، Al Khalidiyah، الخالدية،، Exit No.1, King Khalid Branch Road, Al Khalidiyah، Al Khalidiyah, Ad Diriyah 13 Exit No.1, Diriyah 13713, Saudi Arabia
About Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia
Established in 2009, Almaarefa University is a private university located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
The multi-sided dilemma higher education faces today in Saudi Arabia is how to plan for and implement new technologies how to absorb ever increasing number of high school graduates, and how to train, upgrade personnel, and maintain old systems without spending exorbitant amounts of money. At the same time, institutions are challenged with factors that include shifting demographics, rising student expectations, overburdened traditional government educational institutions, government mandates, and increased competition. Due to such factors; universities in Saudi Arabia are required to adapt their traditional roles, without abandoning them, to the demands of the information society of the future or to adopt a mix of traditional/non-traditional approaches to higher education.
Although the government has invested heavily in higher education, which has grown impressively over the last three decades, the human resources potential of the country is not fully utilized. Higher education needs to be expanded, both horizontally by establishing institutions in regions which lack facilities at this level, and vertically by diversifying the types of institutions and their programs in keeping with recognized priorities of the country and with recent advances in health sciences and technology.
While the government will continue to be the main provider of higher education, the urgent need for Saudi Arabia to meet pressing demands calls as well for an important contribution from the private sector. There is a favorable climate for private initiatives in developing higher education in Saudi Arabia, with due consideration to quality assurance regulations and mechanisms set by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and the National Commission for Accreditation and Academic Assessment (NCAAA).
Almaarefa University (UM) is a private establishment of higher education, designed to fulfill a recognized public function, by meeting clearly identified needs in important domains for national development. By adopting an innovative approach to teaching and learning, by making intensive use of cutting-edge educational technologies, UM attracts students from a broadly targeted clientele, namely high school graduates (both male and female) from the Riyadh region, from other regions of Saudi Arabia, and from the GCC states. It is also envisioned to attract expatriates’ sons and daughters who wish to pursue college studies. Also, UM attracts Diploma graduates from various health specialties through a bridging program.
Apply Requirements for Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must between the ages of 17 and 25 for bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Arabic Studies, or any other equivalent qualification. For a master’s degree their age should not exceed 30 and for a PhD they should not be older than 35.
- Consent to study in the Kingdom must be given by the government of the applicant from those countries that stipulate the same for Saudi students.
- The applicant should not have previously attained a scholarship to study in any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- All certificates and identification papers must be attested by the authorities specified by the educational institute.
- The applicant should not have been previously expelled from any educational institute in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass a medical exam stipulated by Saudi law and the Ministry of Education.
Apply Now for Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia
A Service that provides a unified portal for submitting and processing scholarship applications offered by the ministry of education and its institutions to study in Saudi Saudi public university education institutions, with the aim of making the application process for scholarships for advanced students easier and more flexible.
- If you do not have an account in Study In Saudi portal, click on the New User icon Choose the type of ID required and complete the information
- Complete the required registration information
- Choose how to send the verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to the email
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email, After entering the verification code, you will receive an email to activate the user and set the password. Click on the set password link
- After logging in, click on My Services icon, then My profile to fill out the profile
- The information that was entered appears at the stage of creating the account, and the user must complete the other personal data, then click on Save and Continue
- The user fills in the contact information and then clicks Save
Note: You must enter your personal data correctly. If you do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, please write “None.
- After logging in, click on the Apply for Study Now icon to submit the application
- After clicking on the new application icon, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the scholarship application, select the scholarship type, then click on Save and Continue
Note: The internal scholarship is for international students residing in Saudi Arabia, and the external scholarship is for international students residing outside of Saudi Arabia.
- In the second step, you must enter the basic data for the application, then click Save and Continue
- In the third step, you must enter the qualification details, then click on Save and Continue
- In the fourth step, you must enter languages details, then click Save and Continue
- In the fifth step, you must enter universities details, then click Save and Continue
- In the sixth step, you must upload the required attachments, then click on Save and Continue
- In the final step, you must review all the application information and then click Submit
It will appear as a successfully submitted message after the request is sent.
In the My Requests tab, you will find your requests with the status.
The requests that were returned to you or were not completed will also appear in the My Pending Tasks tab, and you can delete them
Almaarefa University in Saudi Arabia Programs
Bachelor of MedicineBachelor
B.S. in Pharmacy DoctorBachelor
B.S. in NursingBachelor
B.S. in Respiratory CareBachelor
B.S. in Emergency Medical ServicesBachelor
B.S. in The Anaesthesia TechnologyBachelor
B.S. in Health Information SystemsBachelor
B.S. in Computer ScienceBachelor
B.S. in Information SystemsBachelor
B.S. in Industrial EngineeringBachelor