Are you interested in studying at the Middle East University?
Here is all you need to know as an international student!
Middle East University in Jordan
- Total Students 3213
- Total Programs 40
- Established year2005
- Institution TypeUniversity
Middle East University in Jordan Destination
Contact Information For Middle East University in Jordan
- Phone +962 6 479 0222
- Email [email protected]
- Address Amman, Jordan
About Middle East University in Jordan
Established in 2005, Middle East University (MEU) is a private university located in Amman, Jordan.With a broad range of degree programs, it offers a unique academic and culturally immersive experience for international students.
Middle East University, established in 2005, is a distinguished Jordanian university offering a variety of highly demanded Master’s and Bachelor’s degree-granting programmes. Located a few kilometers away from Amman and near Queen Alia International Airport, MEU began granting postgraduate degrees in 11 different majors since its inception, and boasts 2,978 graduates to date. MEU’s undergraduate programme, which launched in the 2008/2009 academic year, has produced 4,214 successful alumni, and offers 21 majors.
A serious and committed university, seeking to learn.
Preparing leaders through creating an environment that stimulates learning, research, and community services.
- Adopt governance into all University’ administrative processes.
- Establish an attractive and educational environment that supports innovation, creativity, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
- Complete the establishment of SMART University infrastructure.
- Continuously improve the University’ study plans and Programmes.
- Establishing methods for external and internal academic exchange and support.
- Expand and diversify the University’s financial resources.
- Build effective partnerships with civil community institutions.
- Upgrade the level and quality of research pursued at the University.
Apply Requirements for Middle East University in Jordan
Students with a high school diploma or its equivalent from outside Jordan can enroll in higher education institutions directly through websites of public and private universities or intermediate community colleges based on their averages. Universities implement the credit hours system, which allows students to choose courses according to their study plan.
Students wishing to enroll in a master's program must hold a bachelor's degree. Furthermore, students who wish to enroll in doctoral programs must hold a master's degree.
In addition, students wishing to enroll in postgraduate programs are required to provide a certificate confirming their English proficiency level in a TOEFL or IELTS exam. They could also demonstrate a certain proficiency level in French or German. Lastly, they could take an English language exam held by the higher education institution they apply in.
In the event that the student fails to prove the required level of English, German or French, or fails the English equivalency exam, they may study a qualifying program in English at the university where they undertake additional six credit hours; he/she must score a minimum grade that varies according to their specialization.
Apply Now for Middle East University in Jordan
Students can apply for admission to a higher education institution in Jordan through the following:
- Applying directly to the institution of higher education of their choice. Many higher education institutions in Jordan have online application services or through university service offices; while some institutions accept applications through mail. Each higher education institution determines its own enrollment requirements. Therefore, a prospective student should communicate with the institution they wish to apply to in order to know the specific admission requirements and procedures.
- Applying directly through the free on-line application
- Communicate with the Directorate of International Student Affairs at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and apply to any higher education institution
Middle East University in Jordan Programs
English Language and LiteratureBachelor
Arabic Language and LiteratureBachelor
E-Marketing and Social MediaBachelor
Financial technology (FinTech)Bachelor
E-Business & E-CommerceBachelor
Supply Chain & Digital Logistics ManagementBachelor